For More Information, Contact: For Immediate Release:
Amanda Koone, Communications Manager January 7, 2017
Fredericksburg Convention & Visitor Bureau
888/997-3600 or 830/997-6523
Hill Country Food Truck Festival Set For June 24, 2017
FREDERICKSBURG, TX — The Fourth Annual Hill Country Food Truck Festival- featuring a number of food trucks, Texas Hill Country wine and a lineup of live Texas music- will take place from Noon until 11:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 24, in Luckenbach Texas.
- Approximately a dozen regional food trucks will be selling lunch and dinner (or until sold out).
- The “Weingarten” will be open with ten Texas Hill Country wineries selling by glass and bottle.
- Texas craft beers (and others) will be for sale all day at the Luckenbach Texas bar.
- Live Texas music will be featured throughout the day and evening.
- Family friendly event, and dogs on leashes are welcome.
- Grounds admission tickets are $15 per adult; children 12 and under are free.
Proceeds will benefit the Texas Center for Wine and Culinary Arts (TCWCA), an approximately 15,000 sq. ft. educational facility which will be built in Fredericksburg, the hub of the wine industry in the Texas Hill Country. In addition to the TCWCA, event organizers include Luckenbach Texas, Texas Hill Country Wineries, the San Antonio Food Truck Association and the Fredericksburg Convention and Visitor Bureau.
For more information on planning your trip to Fredericksburg and Gillespie County, visit www.visitfredericksburgtx.com.